Sep 16, 2009

Books

Thanks for the overwhelming response to the books. Once I get the books from Océ I''ll go ahead and send them out in the order I received the emails. There is a limited quantity, so if I run out, I'll send something in lieu of the book. Sorry to all the out of country people, but I should have mentioned that I won't be shipping outside of US.

Screen shot 2009-09-16 at 2.46.59 PM

Check out this cool table and chair they made from recycled cardboard (sorry for the iphone pic):

photo

The kids are gonna get a kick out of the table, just not sure how much abuse it can take. I hope they'll be all smiles when they see the book (like after they get face painting).

5 comments:

  1. Oh YAY! I was email number 2 and can't wait to get my copy.

    Your photographs capture something very beautiful magical and STILL about the moments of childhood.

    A pausing of time that I love so.

    You are very much my mentor when it comes to photography...I hope one day to take pictures with as much soul as yours:)

    --Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Did I miss my chance for a book? I really love your photographs and find your work inspiring. I'm not a professional photographer but hope to one day photograph my own children 1/2 as nicely as you do yours. In the meantime I get constant practice at work where I've been a professional nanny for eleven years.

    I'm not sure where to email but if I can be included I'd love to be.

    Congrats on the book - the table is definitely going to be fun for your girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:33 AM

    hey jason, will there be any chances that ur book will be published overseas, say in singapore?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Sara, I'll be sending yours out as soon as they come in.

    Heather, my email is jason@jwlphotography.com. Go ahead and shoot me an email and if there are enough copies, I'll send one out to you.

    asphantomsays, I don't believe so. These books were more of a demonstration sample for Oce to showcase their printers. If I have enough copies and you know someone in the US, I can try to get you a copy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your book arrived today! I have to say it is absolutely DELIGHTFUL! The quality of the book itself is terrific. Thanks so much!!
    Anna

    ReplyDelete